In this technological arena, mobile phones have become a way of communication and a carrier of information exchange. Due to being excessively used, it has its own kind of importance and always requires keeping it up. All mobile ranges usually operate by using a kind of battery which holds power to keep them functional. However, the blast in various mobile devices is into the news and Samsung and Xiaomi mobile also got burnt during their charging mode. Though there are no official notifications but there are few inquiries taking place.
Though, these blasting reasons usually get related with lithium-ion batteries but the quality parameters and temperature of battery also play an important role. However, there are various precautions which can be taken to reduce the blasting cases in various mobile devices.
- Overcharging tends to be a bigger reason among various mobile blasts. Most of the individuals put their mobile phones aside on charging mode. If you are also doing the same, it might lessen the life of your mobile phone due to battery overheating issue. Overheating can decrease the battery life of a mobile device hence always unplug the charger when charging is completed.
- In order to prevent overheating issue, you don’t need to put anything over the smartphone when it is being charged. Most of the individual put their mobiles down the pillow when it is being charged. This might also be a reason of battery overheating.
- Playing game when your mobile device is being charged is also dangerous. You also need not to watch movies or play games as all these activities might increase the temperature of battery. When charging your mobile device, you also need not to use earplugs as it might decrease the battery life and cause for various unwanted hazards.
- Answering a call or dialing a number can also be a hazard when being in charging mode. It is also recommended to use extension cards as it might impact badly if any of the cards are damaged.
- Exposure in direct sunlight or placing it over the dashboard of car can also decrease the battery life of a mobile device. Removing back cover and using original chargers also tend to be among best practices when expecting to prolong battery life of your mobile device. Using original battery and charger can increase the life of your mobile device and it will help you to stay from various unwanted hazards.