How to Crack the NIACL Exam?
The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has announced its recruitment exam date. This has opened up a chance for various aspirants to take a crack at the exam. The exam to be conducted for the post of Assistant will be held on 8th or 9th September 2018. This is a massive opportunity for candidates appearing for the exam as the number of posts for which the exam is being conducted is 685! These huge number of seats include the 32 backlog vacancies of past year. This announcement was made on the official website of the company – newindia.co.in on July 13th.
Why is NIACL recruitment a Big Deal?
New India Assurance is amongst the 5 completely owned insurance companies by the Government of India. With offices and branches spread across the entire country, it is a leading insurance providing group. Every year millions of candidates appear for the exam to get hired as assistants in this prestigious organization. The announcement for hiring was released on 13th July on the official website, with the last date to submit application being 3rd July 2018. The preliminary exam will be on 8th/9th September 2018 and the main exam is scheduled for 6th October 2018.
Qualify the NIACL Exam with Ease
The exam is conducted in both English and Hindi. Both phase 1 and phase 2 exams will have MCQ types. Candidates that qualify the main exam will be shortlisted for regional language test before final selections. With a focus on reasoning and numerical ability as well as English language, one can qualify the preliminary exam with ease. The main exam also tests the candidates’ computer knowledge and general awareness apart from the other 3 subjects mentioned above.
Here are a few tips on how to succeed in the exam:
- A preliminary exam is just to eliminate candidates. Its marks won’t be considered for final merit list.
- There is negative marking (0.25 marks) for each wrong answer. So think before choosing.
- There are 30 questions for English and 35 each for reasoning and numerical ability in preliminary exam. A lot of practice will definitely help to finish these 100 marks questions within an hour.
- The main exam will have 40 questions in each section (total marks 250) which should be completed in 2 hours.
- Focus on key areas like current affairs, awards, important places, books & authors, finance, and banking, geographical as well as historical references.
- Shortcuts and a lot of practice of mathematics topics like probability, number series, quadratic equations, time 7 work etc. will help bridge the time and number of questions gap.
- A good grasp of the English language helps in sealing the deal.
- Lateral thinking is judged by the reasoning ability questions. Focus on coding, syllogism, order, and ranking, alphanumeric series, blood relation etc. will go a long way to help you.
Practice makes a man perfect! Practice for getting through the NIACL exam for a bright future!